How to join
At some point we may have electronic payment opportunities back up; for now, we're doing it the old-fashioned way:
- Email email@example.com with your first name, last name, mailing address and email address
- Send us a check for $25 to the following address: 2456 Chuchura Rd, Birmingham, AL 35244
- We will send you a membership card in the mail
MC3 will be collecting membership dues in 2017. MC3 has filed for official 501c3 status. Insurance requires official membership dues, so we’ll be inviting you to join via the above action steps. Membership is only $25 for a full calendar year, and gives you access to the following members-only events and perks:
- Bi-Monthly Wine, Wenches & Wrenches mechanical seminars ($8/nonmembers)
- Weekly women’s road rides March through October
- Monthly women's mountain bike rides at different locations in the state of Alabama with designated ride leaders
- MC3 U: Stay tuned for details on the 2017 plans (ladies only!)
- Seasonal parties, special events, and instruction FOR women, BY women
- 10% discount at participating bike shops
- Early-bird registration and discounts on paid clinics/events
- Opportunities to meet and ride with other women who love bikes
Click here to join our Facebook group (it’s private, so that non-members can’t lurk and see who’s riding when). We will post important event updates on this blog, but the real action is happening with daily updates, spontaneous rides, and conversations in our FB community. Once you’re a member, you can add friends to the group. Ladies only!
Follow us on Instagram. Don't forget to hashtag your rides #ridemc3
Follow us on Twitter. Look to @RideMC3 for news, tips, and more on biking and beyond.
Not on Facebook OR Twitter? Sign up below for our email list to find out more about events and rides.