How to join
MC3 annual membership dues are $25/year. They are due at the beginning of every calendar year.
There are 2 ways to join:
Click subscribe button below. Your annual dues will be processed automatically every year via paypal.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, mailing address and email address
- Send us a check for $25 to the following address: 5318 Creekside Loop, Hoover, AL 35244
After we receive payment we will send you a membership card in the mail.
MC3 will be collecting membership dues at the beginning of every calendar year. MC3 has filed for official 501c3 status. Insurance requires official membership dues, so we’ll be inviting you to join via the above action steps. Membership is only $25 for a full calendar year, and gives you access to the following members-only events and perks:
- Bi-Monthly Wine, Wenches & Wrenches mechanical seminars ($8/nonmembers)
- Weekly women’s road rides March through October
- Monthly women's mountain bike rides at different locations in the state of Alabama with designated ride leaders
- MC3 U Clinics
- Seasonal parties, special events, and instruction FOR women, BY women
- 10% discount at participating bike shops
- Early-bird registration and discounts on paid clinics/events
- Opportunities to meet and ride with other women who love bikes
Click here to join our Facebook group (it’s private, so that non-members can’t lurk and see who’s riding when). We will post important event updates on this blog, but the real action is happening with daily updates, spontaneous rides, and conversations in our FB community. Once you’re a member, you can add friends to the group. Ladies only!
Follow us on Instagram. Don't forget to hashtag your rides #ridemc3
Follow us on Twitter. Look to @RideMC3 for news, tips, and more on biking and beyond.
Not on Facebook OR Twitter? Sign up below for our email list to find out more about events and rides.